Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Claustrophobia


The sky is falling and I can’t breathe,

You tell me it isn’t but I can’t ignore what I see

I feel it coming down and closing around me,

It is terrifying and you can’t help you can’t hold up the heavens,

You can’t breathe for me

I am trapped it is so hard to hold the world at bay

But I have no other choice this won’t just fade away

Or get better like all those people keep saying

They don’t know they can’t see it they just say what they think there supposed to say

And it does not help I can’t breathe words don’t change that

And when they say they are so matter of fact like I can flick the switch

‘oh your just having a bad day’

I’m stronger than all you bastards lets see you hold the sky for so long

But is it worth it, the struggle and pain of holding on

I get tired like everyone else

And all I want is a holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment